Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 is a quick to implement, simple-to-use business solution from Microsoft with the power to support your business ambitions.Streamline and connect your entire business:
- Deploy in the cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours
- Help to increase productivity and to simplify your business by connecting key functions within your organization.
- Manage your multilocation or multi-national growing business with global ERP features.
- With Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365, share the big picture across your organization by bringing your email, calendar, and files together with your data, reports, and business management software
Today, more than 117,000 customers are using Microsoft Dynamics NAV in more than 40 country versions to drive business success and stay ahead of competition.
Grow sales, manage your financials, streamline your operations, and delight your customers with a complete, familiar, and trusted solution from Microsoft.
Only Microsoft brings your data to life through a connected platform of business applications, productivity, communication and collaboration tools. Delivering insight across your devices, all while helping you—
- Keep up with increasing demand without adding headcount.
- Automate and secure processes to reduce data entry and risk.
- Do business anytime, virtually anywhere.
- Scale operations efficiently to support new business growth.
Make a change without disrupting your business or your cash flow
Make the most of your scarce time with a quick to implement, easy to use business solution from Microsoft. Deploy on the Microsoft Cloud for increased flexibility, lower up-front costs, enterprise grade infrastructure and support, and increased mobility. With Microsoft Dynamics ERP and the Microsoft cloud you can:
- Reduce infrastructure, hardware, and IT management costs.
- Easily scale infrastructure up or down as needed.
- Refocus IT from managing infrastructure to working on strategic projects.
- Get up and running in hours instead of weeks.
- Securely access your data in the cloud from virtually anywhere, on any device.
Watch the video to hear how Faribault Woolen Mill rebuilt their business with Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud and transformed an aging manufacturing plant into a modern business.