Today’s retail environment offers ever-expanding opportunity while also posing unprecedented challenges. Retailers have more channels to reach their customers and grow globally, but they must also serve an empowered consumer with access to more information and choice—forcing retailers to leverage IT in an entirely different way to drive visibility across the organization to react quickly; seize new opportunities; and build customer loyalty. Finally, retailers must find new ways to make their most valuable asset—people—more productive to enable a “Connected Experience for Retail.”
Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM, and store solutions are designed to handle the complex business of retail from point-of-sale to back office and through to the warehouse and the corporate office. These affordable, extensible software solutions, with options for retailers based on company size and business complexity, can be deployed quickly, without complicated customization or drawn-out implementations.
- Gain insight into product, department, and store performance.
- Respond immediately to trends in customer purchasing behavior.
- Improve product pricing management with fact-based decisions.
- Shorten lines and decrease checkout times.
- Handle complex transactions, including couponing and special offers.
- Check product availability in stores and warehouses.
- Process orders and returns via any channel.
- Gather and analyze real-time, multichannel data to respond quickly to customer demand.
- Coordinate and track customer interaction across multiple channels.